Living in HOA's is so much fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For instance...

Anonymous member

21m ·

FYI, there were a group of girls walking around the neighborhood screaming and throwing cans of silly string. The cans were bouncing every which way and could have damaged cars with how hard they were throwing them. It seemed like they did not care they were throwing them right next to people's cars. There is also the risk of the cans exploding. They also left their silly string on the ground, sidewalks and driveways. This could also damage the paint on vehicles.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For instance...

Anonymous member

21m ·

FYI, there were a group of girls walking around the neighborhood screaming and throwing cans of silly string. The cans were bouncing every which way and could have damaged cars with how hard they were throwing them. It seemed like they did not care they were throwing them right next to people's cars. There is also the risk of the cans exploding. They also left their silly string on the ground, sidewalks and driveways. This could also damage the paint on vehicles.
Can't see the link.

1000009932.jpg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ther are two nurses who live in separate house across from us and the both of them are always posting anonymously and stirring up crap.

I would be posting, calling them out by name and address.

There is a local city page on Fascist Book. It is a private group, you request to be added, must include name and address. First part of summer, posts similar to OP appeared (name: Anonymous Citizen)
Several comments on each AC post asked how / why was AC added.
I started posting "only a worthless, whining wimp posts BS anonymously because they know an ass whooping is coming when they are discovered."

Posts have alluded to admin as being "AC", but posts have yet to cease, though they have lessened.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would be posting, calling them out by name and address.

There is a local city page on Fascist Book. It is a private group, you request to be added, must include name and address. First part of summer, posts similar to OP appeared (name: Anonymous Citizen)
Several comments on each AC post asked how / why was AC added.
I started posting "only a worthless, whining wimp posts BS anonymously because they know an ass whooping is coming when they are discovered."

Posts have alluded to admin as being "AC", but posts have yet to cease, though they have lessened.
I call them out, but not by name.

1728176345744.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom