Local reloading supplies vendor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hey guys, I’ll be frank, it’s becoming harder to find reloading supplies. That being said, I just wanted to share a local vendor that is a fantastic resource. I have personally dealt with him for years and my father years upon years before that. He is local to the norman/noble area. He frequently has stuff in stock when others don’t. His prices are very fair and he’s a great guy to meet up with. He does work full time and long hours, so you have to be patient once you email him, but he will always get back to ya at some point. I highly recommend him. Here is his website : https://www.bullseyeoutdoorsports.com/

If nothing else, he’s a great resource to have in hand.
Happy hunting gents! Feel free to drop additional resources in the comments boxes. Maybe we can build a resource for each other so we aren’t forced either buying off scalpers or going without.

Attachments

• 613D4A0C-0F6E-4448-B07F-C5DB69A3B7F7.jpeg
    613D4A0C-0F6E-4448-B07F-C5DB69A3B7F7.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 90

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Thanks a bunch. I sent him an email a few minutes ago!

As much as folks have talked about Dong's Guns in Tulsa, right now their website shows they have a large stock of SPP's. They are high priced on some of them though. Limit of 1K per customer. I've heard many times that they have stock on a lot of items others are out of:

Here's their webiste as of 8:20pm this evening:
Sellier & Bellot - SPP Magnums - 1000 brick - QTY 80 - $34.99
Winchester - SPP Magnums - 1000 brick - QTY 46 - $39.99
Winchester - SPP Match - 1000 brick - QTY 52 - $59.99
Federal - #200 SPP Magnums - 1000 brick - QTY 1 - $49.99
Federal Premium - #GM100M SPP Gold Medal Match - 1000 brick - QTY 21 - 59.99
Federal Premium - #GM200M SPP Gold Medal Magnum Match - 1000 brick - QTY 29 - 59.99
CCI - ##550 - SPP Magnums - 1000 brick - QTY 15 - $49.99

They showed lots of stock of Remington 1-1/2's, but I left those off the above list. 2A had about 15K of those in stock, but was sold out of everything else when I stopped by 2 weeks ago. There's a reason they are sitting on the shelf, and I left them where I found them.

If I was in Tulsa, I'd swing by for a few days and build up a few thousand, but alas, I don't see any Tulsa trips in my near future. I called up there and they told me their website was accurate, but the guy on the phone was less than enthusiastic while talking with me. I can see where the complaints about customer service come from. I'd suffer through it for a few days to get my hands on some of these though. I wish I had known that they had stock when I was in Tulsa earlier this month.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Don’t know about current stock, but Gene Sears certainly used to keep a very healthy inventory, Henry’s Gun does to, though I found them to be high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being on the Eastside (the right side) of Oklahoma county I've never been in either of those places you've mentioned. I think the next time I come and visit with you I'll just make a day of it if I can and stop in both of them.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hadn't been by Gene Sears for a while, sad to hear they are low on stock. They were always my go to and needed some powder soon.

Sad?

The only reason they are low on reloading supply’s is because of the current market has sucked the inventory dry.

For the same reason, Powder Valley is low on inventory. Sears supplies a very large amount of small dealers. They are not only a dealer, they are a distributor.

For example, there are very many other powders they still have in stock that are just not quite as popular.
They have over 160# of BE-86, 600# of reloader 10x, 245# Win231,

So there are products out. Primers are a unique situation industry wide. They are out and so are all the other big players in the reloading supply world.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
You can't work without primers. A few years ago when there was an ammo shortage, lack of primer supply was the problem then too.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Sad?

The only reason they are low on reloading supply’s is because of the current market has sucked the inventory dry.

For the same reason, Powder Valley is low on inventory. Sears supplies a very large amount of small dealers. They are not only a dealer, they are a distributor.

For example, there are very many other powders they still have in stock that are just not quite as popular.
They have over 160# of BE-86, 600# of reloader 10x, 245# Win231,

So there are products out. Primers are a unique situation industry wide. They are out and so are all the other big players in the reloading supply world.

Yes I understand all this... I said sad because I need supplies and they are my go to. If they don’t have it then no supplies for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom