Loki Out of Business?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sucks that it's going down like this. When they first popped up, there were more than a few guys on OSA and other forums singing their praises, but not disclosing that they were essentialy compensated endorsers. Now those same guys are pretty quiet or playing dumb.

Other than being affiliated with Oklahoma, I didn't see anything they built being an improvement over what is already available in a saturated market.

I feel for any customers or employees who got burned.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never bought anything from them. Looked like they made a few good products. I wasn't a fan of their proprietary uppers/lowers.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
The only thing they offered that really caught my attention was the 18" fluted SS barrel that was just about the lightest available.

Still sad to see an Oklahoma based gun maker go under.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sucks that it's going down like this. When they first popped up, there were more than a few guys on OSA and other forums singing their praises, but not disclosing that they were essentialy compensated endorsers. Now those same guys are pretty quiet or playing dumb.

Other than being affiliated with Oklahoma, I didn't see anything they built being an improvement over what is already available in a saturated market.

I feel for any customers or employees who got burned.

I sang their praises. I wasn't compensated in any way. They had good uppers and lowers for a decent price. When I first started buying from them, their uppers and lowers were $75 each. Much better quality than what you could get from other manufacturers for the money, except maybe PSA. Their 18" double fluted barrels were also great for the money. A super light, accurate rifle length gas 18" barrel wasn't easy to find 2 years ago. Other people are producing them now. The way this all went down makes me want to beat the crap out of the owners though. This is awful for anyone who has ordered recently.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow dodged a bullet there. Was part of a group buy on another forum with loki that started Feb. and I think that they are still short like 9 lowers. Glad I got mine a couple months ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom