LOLz!!1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_lsYsRBZ.gif

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That could be my daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was using my truck last weekend. I had filled up at a station I had never used before. Turned out they were selling mud with their gas.

She got home just fine and unloaded the truck. Went to leave and it wouldn't start. B-I-L came out to check it out. Daughter is sitting truck in truck and says, "I think it's out of gas, the gauge is on empty." Ford gauge reads empty unless the key is on.

B-I-L tells her turn the key on, but don't start it. She powers up and truck runs diagnostics. Warning flashes "Low Oil Pressure".

She calls out, "It's out of oil." It's NOT RUNNING.

They call me and I go over. Turn on key and hear fuel pump engage. Spray starting fluid in and it starts. Must be plugged fuel filter. Take off filter and it looks like creek water. Turn on key and flush gas line. Put on new filter. NO MORE PROBLEMS.

IF you go through Burkburnett, DO NOT buy gas at the convenience store next to Braum's on I-44.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That could be my daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was using my truck last weekend. I had filled up at a station I had never used before. Turned out they were selling mud with their gas.

She got home just fine and unloaded the truck. Went to leave and it wouldn't start. B-I-L came out to check it out. Daughter is sitting truck in truck and says, "I think it's out of gas, the gauge is on empty." Ford gauge reads empty unless the key is on.

B-I-L tells her turn the key on, but don't start it. She powers up and truck runs diagnostics. Warning flashes "Low Oil Pressure".

She calls out, "It's out of oil." It's NOT RUNNING.

They call me and I go over. Turn on key and hear fuel pump engage. Spray starting fluid in and it starts. Must be plugged fuel filter. Take off filter and it looks like creek water. Turn on key and flush gas line. Put on new filter. NO MORE PROBLEMS.

IF you go through Burkburnett, DO NOT buy gas at the convenience store next to Braum's on I-44.

Along with that warning don't buy diesel at the station on 66 by the black gold lounge. My brand new filters are nasty brown with less than 100 miles on them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom