LoneWolf'49

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm very sad to hear this. I met Paul through Druryj. I was in the market for a S&W revolver and Joel got me in touch with Paul, he made me a smoking deal. Whenever I was at HH shooting he would alway stop by and check on me and ask I planned on actually hitting the target. He was always good for a laugh and always made sure to come chat when he saw Joel and I. He was a great guy and I will miss him stopping to say hi and giving me a little crap here on the forum. RIP Paul, prayers sent for you and your family

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is not enough space on this forum to say all the good things about Paul. I am a richer man to have known him. He always knew how to put things in perspective! His tirades were legendary. I called the others in our little circle that had all worked in the same stores. Shock sums it up. We all talked once a week. Thanks, Paul. Hey, will you play fetch with my dogs while you're up there?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just visited with Patty.

Here's the link to the funeral home Paul is resting at: http://www.buchananfuneralservice.com/obituaries/paul-allen-george

Viewing is Thursday, October 23rd from 10 am to 8 pm at Buchanan's Funeral Home, 8712 N. Council Road, Oklahoma City
Celebration of Paul's life is Friday, October 24th, 10 am, at New Covenant Christian Church, 12000 N. Rockwell, Oklahoma City

Latest posts

Top Bottom