Long guns on my short list.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna buy one nice gun with the repayment on the loan I gave the gov't, this will probably be the last gun I buy for awhile, but here is what I'm looking at:

KRISS Vector (will SBR it down the road), have 2 .45 acp pistols already so ammo sharing is a bonus.

Scout M1A (will throw a Sage stock on it down the road), always wanted one and love the EBR look, but couldn't really justify the cost until now

2 Yugo UF AK's, I can get 2 of these and ammo for less than I can get the above 2.

Build a M4gery, and outfit it with decent accessories and optic.

DSA FAL Para model had my eye on one for quite some time, had an Israeli HB FAL back in the day that I let go for lack of knowledge of it and still wince everytime I think about that thing.

So of those, what would be your pick or opinion?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna buy one nice gun with the repayment on the loan I gave the gov't, this will probably be the last gun I buy for awhile, but here is what I'm looking at:

KRISS Vector (will SBR it down the road), have 2 .45 acp pistols already so ammo sharing is a bonus.

Scout M1A (will throw a Sage stock on it down the road), always wanted one and love the EBR look, but couldn't really justify the cost until now

2 Yugo UF AK's, I can get 2 of these and ammo for less than I can get the above 2.

Build a M4gery, and outfit it with decent accessories and optic.

DSA FAL Para model had my eye on one for quite some time, had an Israeli HB FAL back in the day that I let go for lack of knowledge of it and still wince everytime I think about that thing.

So of those, what would be your pick or opinion?

Right now with prices the way they are, M4gery is the way to go - its almost impossible to resist (and yes, everyone's doing it, but its a super-cheap market right now).

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I had a FAL exactly like this
awww.frontlinearmory.com_FAL_izzyhb_sar1.jpg

bought it from my GF at the time's uncle for $500, had to have been around 96-97. I got some nasty dirty 7.62 reloads for it, shot it once and it jammed up, I didnt' like that so I got my money back. I had zero expirence with guns at that point and it was just something that was cool looking, I didn't know what I had. Thanks for making me rehash that, jerkface.

JWE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a FAL exactly like this
awww.frontlinearmory.com_FAL_izzyhb_sar1.jpg

bought it from my GF at the time's uncle for $500, had to have been around 96-97. I got some nasty dirty 7.62 reloads for it, shot it once and it jammed up, I didnt' like that so I got my money back. I had zero expirence with guns at that point and it was just something that was cool looking, I didn't know what I had. Thanks for making me rehash that, jerkface.

FAL all the way. You get anything else, I'm gonna have 264 park his truck on ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom