Longtime lurker/ would be guntuber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched your Tec 9 video, bet you could get more views if you wore this shirt:
1681227059527.png

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

harryhaller

Marksman
Reaction score
Did you say better weather??
When people talk about rain in the northwest I don't think people totally get it. Seriously 9 months of the year, it's grey outside and raining probably 20 hours out of almost every day. It's bleak. Seeing a blue sky almost everyday here, and the fact that it's usually 30 degrees warmer any given day here vs the northwest, it's awesome.

bullseyeblack

House fire survivor!
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been lurking the classifieds for about a year since I moved down to Oklahoma from Washington state. I was active on northwest firearms and waguns.org forums in the northwest. I've been taking advantage of having property to shoot on by making YouTube videos. Looking forward to getting to know more people down here!

https://youtube.com/@StayGoldGun
Welcome I will.keep an eye out for videos.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you say better weather??
Haha, that stuck out to me as well! I love living in Oklahoma, but the weather is terrible. Too windy, tornados, droughts, wild temperature fluctuations, worst allergies, too windy, brutal summer heat, no good snow during winter, roof destroying hail every year, spring and fall are too short, too windy lol… I’ve learned to really enjoy and cherish the nice days they’re special.

Reaction score
Yea I can't believe it. We went from the state that invented 'Shall Issue" to 3rd world dictatorship status. Really most things collapsed in the last 10 years or so. What part of the state are you from.
Funny what things can happen when the votes are all mailed in and Jungle Primaries are what determines who's on the ballot

Latest posts

Top Bottom