Longtime lurker/ would be guntuber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harryhaller

Marksman
Reaction score
I just got a $2 toll mailed to me from WA with like $100 in fines stating I can't register my vehicle. Thinking of sending it back with LOL LMAO written in crayon.

They also sent me a renewal form for my CPL like 3 months past the expiration date

Gun laws really went downhill fast, I knew the state was imploding but didn't imagine it'd happen that quickly. Went back to visit over the summer and gas was twice the cost of here. Better laws, lower taxes, better weather, nicer people, I'm stoked to be here.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gun laws really went downhill fast, I knew the state was imploding but didn't imagine it'd happen that quickly. Went back to visit over the summer and gas was twice the cost of here. Better laws, lower taxes, better weather, nicer people, I'm stoked to be here.
Yea I can't believe it. We went from the state that invented 'Shall Issue" to 3rd world dictatorship status. Really most things collapsed in the last 10 years or so. What part of the state are you from.

harryhaller

Marksman
Reaction score
Yea I can't believe it. We went from the state that invented 'Shall Issue" to 3rd world dictatorship status. Really most things collapsed in the last 10 years or so. What part of the state are you from.
I was born in Portland, grew up in Vancouver, worked in Longview for 16 years, lived in Kalama for the last 10 of those.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got a $2 toll mailed to me from WA with like $100 in fines stating I can't register my vehicle. Thinking of sending it back with LOL LMAO written in crayon.

They also sent me a renewal form for my CPL like 3 months past the expiration date
There was a joke about a man getting ticket from a photo camera. He got a picture of himself and his tag speeding. He mailed in a picture of the money in the amount to pay the fine. They mailed this back,

1681191288661.png

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you say better weather??

Latest posts

Top Bottom