Looking for a new pocket knife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to get a HEST folder and an Izula folder. You've got to get an Izula I or II. This is the baddest knife I've ever owned and I've owned some more expensive knives in the past.

Man, you are not the first to tell me that. Everyone I know loves them. The problem is that I've got this Bill Coye Ridge Back in about that same size, and then I just had to get this Busse Skelleton Warden (almost the exact same size as the Izula II with no scales), and I still want to get this thing:

ai.ebayimg.com_07__Bjd9njQ_2k___KGrHqUH_DkEs_2qnryPBLTtEGeoo____3.JPG

Plus, now you guys and your folders have gotten me back into looking at the Zero Tolerance ZT0302 as well as the Kershaw Tyrade 1850 Tan-Titanium/Carbon-Fiber.

And that's not even the flashlights I've been looking at. EDC stuff is expensive man - I was OK with just Fixed-blades, but crap, there's some serious money to be spent on stuff you carry around in your pockets :D

But yes, an Izula or Izula II as well as an Izula folder will definitely be in my possession soon enough (I'm still torn on the Izula vs. Izula II issue - I don't have large hands, so I don't know that I need the extra grip on the Izula II).

I miss my RAT RC3 more than just about any other knife I've owned (aside from an actual Game-Warden with scales).

ESEE makes some pretty serious knives. I almost picked up a Scrapyard Dog at Wannamacher's gunshow, but I held out since I've been wanting to try an ESEE 5 (its a friggin beast).

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been away from the net for a while but what is the deal on the HEST folders. I tried getting in on the pre-order deal at one of the companys but never got any confirmation so I did not persue it. Are the HEST finally ready?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been away from the net for a while but what is the deal on the HEST folders. I tried getting in on the pre-order deal at one of the companys but never got any confirmation so I did not persue it. Are the HEST finally ready?

Limited Edition Pre-Orders went out a month or so ago. I missed out on the pre-order, so I got in on the waiting list for left-overs from that. I got my confirmation number from that the day before yesterday, so my Limited Edition is coming in.

You can order them from knifecenter.com or a couple of other places, but you better hurry - the rumor is that the December production runs are already filling up fast and the next production run isn't until February.

Latest posts

Top Bottom