• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Looking for Glock 9mm 15rnd mags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Let me know if you have any G19 oem or pmags at least 15 round capacity. Oklahoma City.
I have a similar issue/need but for PSA 23 Round 5.7 Rock Steel Magazines
they sell on their site 10 for $169.90 but I don't need that many - if someone bought that bunch and would like to sell a few I would be happy to pay $18 for a 2-3 of them

seems if you would be clear about what you would be willing to pay you might get a bite on this

Zebcisco

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a similar issue/need but for PSA 23 Round 5.7 Rock Steel Magazines
they sell on their site 10 for $169.90 but I don't need that many - if someone bought that bunch and would like to sell a few I would be happy to pay $18 for a 2-3 of them

seems if you would be clear about what you would be willing to pay you might get a bite on this
Well I’ll say this. There’s been two instances of me picking up 6 OEMs (plus pmags but that’s besides the point) for roughly 100 bones. Both guys didn’t need the mags anymore so I was hoping to find something like that again. I’d trade a Romeo 5 dot for 6 mags.