Looking for gun selling advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cawiggg5

Marksman
Reaction score
I have a few firearms I’m wanting to sell to buy a new riding mower and I’m new to okc and don’t know where to go to find the best offers on firearms. Could anyone give me some advice

panayoti

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dealers want to make money. They have to to stay in business. Not sure what it is now but used to be dealers want to make (gross) $100 off each gun. Pawn shops want to double their money min.

You are better off selling on this board yourself. Lotts of good honest folks here. Some are screwed a little too tight on the axle but still good guys.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t get the classified’s to show when I try to post them

Due to the trolls and bad sellers we had after Armslist stopped being free, there are now certain requirements a new member has to meet before being able to post in the classifieds. The best, quickest, and the method that will carry the most credit with the regular members, is to become a supporting member.

https://www.okshooters.com/account/upgrades

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
1 more post and 5 more days and you will have met the requirements. You could also post immediately here as a ‘supporting member’
yeah I think I’m too new to be able to post on classified I still really enjoy this group

Latest posts

Top Bottom