Looking to sponsor new shooter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BeaverD

Gents and Ladies,

We are looking for a new shooter to sponsor out of our shop, we only build 1911 pistol for competition so no other models please. Please feel free to give us a call and we can go over the details.

Note;
Please be active member in good standings and attend all events in your class.

Thanks folks,

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would hope since sponsorship the pistol would be provided. How else would you advertise their shop/product if you weren't shooting their gun?

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would hope since sponsorship the pistol would be provided. How else would you advertise their shop/product if you weren't shooting their gun?

I was thinking the same thing. I responded to this thread but I haven't been contacted so I guess they already have a shooter to sponsor. :(

B

BeaverD

Robar-g19,

You need to understand the conversation between you and myself was to be keep as just that A&B. The personal details of my sponsorship differ from shooter to shooter.

To make myself clear again, the info provided was for you and you alone. The end of that email spoke of professionalism and maybe the reason you were not offered more.

Thanks
A

Last edited:

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of professionalism : He didn't treat you like you just treated him.

That was uncalled for - you are the one who brought out all the info

If you are running a business you need to treat potential customers a lot better than this

B

BeaverD

Bulbboy,

I would not make such comments with out a full understand of the complete conversation. As for my business and my professionalism, I maintain the highest at all times.

However when you treat a sponsorship as a way to do your HOBBY for free, and then plaster private information to the public, you can see where it becomes an issue that must be dealt with harshly and quickly.

Robar-g19 is not a customer,nor under my sponsorship would he be a customer either, there is basic breakdown in the understanding of this endeavor.

This conversation on my end is closed,

thank you

Anthony Durning

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You should call your sponsorship what it really is. Trying to sucker peoplr in to buying your product while at the same time advertising for you. If you want to sponsor someone, you should at the bare minimum provide the pistol which you want them to solicit. To have your "sponsored shooter" paying for the gun you want them to advertise is rediculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom