Looking to sponsor new shooter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BeaverD

My only advice to you Matt is this;

The next time some offers something, try approaching it like a job interview, because if you walk into any office with a smug attitude like yours and say "what you gonna give me" chances are your not getting the job, and if you do its going to be minimum wage, You DIG?

enjoy,

Anthony

B

BeaverD

like I said before, if you don't feel that its fair my competition ready pistol start at 4100.00, and I will gladly build you one, and you can shoot for whom ever you please.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh I dig, but twist it around to yourself now. When youre looking to "sponsor" someone, don't tell that person they have to pay for every dime of the shooting you expect them to do for you.

I really don't need your sponsorship, I was just curious as to what you were offering. I gotta thank ypu for the laugh I had when I read it.

That's all from me. There's no need to take it farther and beat a dead horse.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you would like to use OSA to promote your products we would love to have you.

Pm me for sponsorship details

But you do need to treat our members with respect and that's not how you are starting off.

But you can always change that and I hope you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom