Looks like Biden’s about to be Hidin’ again.. It’s over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This could get really interesting. Especially if the cnn calls discuss manipulation of the public and how to do it. Or if they talk about how stupid the public is. Just use your imagination. Hopefully the AP called in to some of these, or better yet, some of the democrats that collaborate with the media.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The CNN phone conference recording I heard proves that CNN reporters were in close touch with the Democrats and eager to do what they advised. Specifically they talked about how the Democrats felt it was important to give zero air time to any claims of election fraud.
I imagine they will release other recordings soon....probably nothing that would shock anyone on OSA.
The most interesting item was a tweet in which CNN threatened to bring felony charges against Project Veritas for making and releasing the recording of their conference calls.

schwazche

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The CNN phone conference recording I heard proves that CNN reporters were in close touch with the Democrats and eager to do what they advised. Specifically they talked about how the Democrats felt it was important to give zero air time to any claims of election fraud.
I imagine they will release other recordings soon....probably nothing that would shock anyone on OSA.
The most interesting item was a tweet in which CNN threatened to bring felony charges against Project Veritas for making and releasing the recording of their conference calls.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is @SMS and @donner and @Ted Kennedy to dispute all of this as Republican lies?

Sorry, was still trying to find information about the german servers and dead solders people were also saying was a smoking gun...

since i missed it, can anyone fill me in on what was said here? Was it proof of fraud needed to swing an entire election or more along the lines of what people already say about 'the media'? Was this sting enough to make the papers or are we thinking more along the lines of 'Rudy laying on a bed for Borat'?

Latest posts

Top Bottom