Looks like Russia is invading Ukraine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's probably the problem though, Putin isn't a fool, he was head of the KGB. He has the taste of domination and intimidation, he will probably do anything to get what he wants back, all the eastern European countries. The worst thing that has happened was the wall coming down, yeah everyone was ready to push the red button but there wouldn't be any of this mess that is going on right now. I don't know much of the wall coming down and why it was a bad thing. I'll try and get my dad on here to explain why, he knows, he was in the Cold War for 13 years, he retired in '97. So he knows a ton about this, probably more than any of us on here know about.

Putin has a taste for domination? What about the neocons in the good ole US of A trying to build a world wide empire? People fail to mention that we are surrounding Russia trying to remove their strike capacity. We have been surrounding them with ou ballistic defense system and moving our nuclear strike weapon systems in on the withe Ageis destroyer group in Spain and our nuclear subs off their eastern coast. If you look at a map, they are almost completely surrounded. Its a little hypocritical to criticize Russia when we bomb countries that say we can't operate in their country, start wars in multiple countries on fabricated provocations, and have bases in multiple countries that the domestic population does not want there. We no long have the moral authority to criticize anyone.

Not to mention the over throw of the elected goverment in the Ukraine was a product of the work of George Soros and, in all likely hood, our CIA. Yeah they shot some protesters but I bet if American protesters started shooting police that they would be immediately be named terrorists and the predator drones would be called in. Now the neo Nazi interm goverment in Ukraine is threatening Russia with nuclear ambitions and attacks but that goes completely ignored by the western media. We should only worry about nukes if its in Iran, even though they have no proof.

Lets be real here, surrounding Russia and removing what they see as one of the last obstacles to western hegemony. The Project for a New American Century planned out the domination of the Middle East in the late eighties , early nineties. They said it would be 7 countries in five years. Well they are way behind because of Russia and they are pissed.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple of sources are reporting this,

Polish tanks mobilized to the border of Ukraine

http://intellihub.com/polish-tanks-mobilized-border-ukraine/

Interesting history,

Kiev Offensive (1920)

The 1920 Kiev Offensive (or Kiev Operation), sometimes considered to have started the Soviet-Polish War,[1] was an attempt by the newly re-emerged Poland, led by Józef Piłsudski, to seize central and eastern Ukraine,[1] torn in the warring among various factions, both domestic and foreign, from Soviet control.[citation needed]

The stated goal of the operation was to create a formally independent Ukraine,[2] although much of the Ukrainian population were ambivalent as many viewed the Polish advance as a new occupation[3] aimed at subordinating Ukraine under Polish rule,[4] while others greeted the Polish and allied Ukrainian forces as liberators.[5] With their loyalties divided, Ukrainians fought for both sides of the conflict.[6]

A major military operation, this campaign was conducted from April to June 1920 by the Polish Army in alliance with the forces of the Ukrainian People's Republic under the exiled nationalist leader Symon Petliura, opposed by the Soviets who claimed those territories for the Ukrainian SSR and whose Red Army also included numerous Ukrainians in its ranks.[6] Initially successful for the Polish army, which captured Kiev on May 7, 1920, the campaign was dramatically reversed. The ambivalence of the Ukrainian population[7] prevented Piłsudski and Petliura from gaining the support they expected, and the allied Polish forces and Petlura's Ukrainians were forced to retreat under mounting pressure from a Red Army counteroffensive...(continued)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiev_Offensive_(1920)

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know we can see Russia from here. So I've been watching all day with my binoculars. Somebody freaking called the cops on me. The asked me what I was doin'. I said "watching Russia". They told me she's working over at the Bush Company tonight. I got banned from that place 3 years ago for handing out watchtower tracts instead of dollar bills. Guess someone else will have to keep an eye on Russia instead of me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom