Looks like Russia is invading Ukraine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
CNN is trying to mix us up in this so bad. I watched a few minutes of it, then POTUS came on and talked about the $$$ we're going to give them and I turned off the TV while he was in mid-sentence.

Toujours Pret

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
battle monkeys.jpg
Time to unpack the Battle Monkeys. We had these ready to deploy on the E/W German border during the cold war and thank God, never had to use them.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like you're pulling for the away team. Amiright

No not really. I just find it comical that they are trying to talk tough and play hard ball with a real "baller". There is not a single soul in D.C. (on either side of the isle) that will even entertain the thought of using the only tool that will guarantee that they get what they want. They have never even put it on the table. Putin knows this and he has known it for years and it's showing in spades. It's so sad you just have to see the comedy in it.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No not really. I just find it comical that they are trying to talk tough and play hard ball with a real "baller". There is not a single soul in D.C. (on either side of the isle) that will even entertain the thought of using the only tool that will guarantee that they get what they want. They have never even put it on the table. Putin knows this and he has known it for years and it's showing in spades. It's so sad you just have to see the comedy in it.
Did Bush make idle threats of force when his dear buddy "Pootie Poot" invaded Georgia in 2008?

Latest posts

Top Bottom