Looks like Russia is invading Ukraine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a pretty interesting take on things:

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/217801.php

The author notes several very relevant points including things like; the Russians, to date, have been well behaved, we don't really have a bunch on influence there to begin with, look what happened in Syria when we did not want Russia to intervene in a former clients affairs.

Anyway I thought it a decent read. I'd be interested to hear anyone thought's on it.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you're pulling for the away team. Amiright

I am. As far as I'm concerned Obama and Scary are the away team, and it's entertaining to watch the manly commies having a snit with the gurlyman commies.

Maybe Pooton and his faraway team will make those two SOOOOOOOO MAD they will cry, hold their breath and stomp their feet.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am. As far as I'm concerned Obama and Scary are the away team, and it's entertaining to watch the manly commies having a snit with the gurlyman commies.

Maybe Pooton and his faraway team will make those two SOOOOOOOO MAD they will cry, hold their breath and stomp their feet.
We already knew that.
You don't have home team.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Like Dutch said "follow the money".

Actually, it's more about following the usury fees of FED money loaned to the USG that are then given as foreign aid to other nations, stimulus plans, etc that will take you to the spawn of satan. Putin, as an Eastern Orthodox Christian, knows who the spawn of satan is and is fighting against them in his nation.

For you Christians, Jesus spoke of them in John 8...

I've seen zero evidence that Russian troops entered Crimea apart from those permitted by the 1997 treaty between Ukraine and Russia (a maximum of 25,000). What I have seen are many Crimeans in brand new uniforms (no insignia) that likely were purchased from Russia. Crimeans rejected the new, illegitimate Ukraine gov't and took steps to arm and protect themselves against the Ukraine gov't, thus the oaths that many Crimean brass and lower ranks refusing to subjugate themselves to the new western leaning, parasite controlled Ukraine gov't.

"All warfare is based on deception.”~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I find it amusing that many view Putin as the enemy, when in reality the enemy is the USG...

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen zero evidence that Russian troops entered Crimea apart from those permitted by the 1997 treaty between Ukraine and Russia (a maximum of 25,000). What I have seen are many Crimeans in brand new uniforms (no insignia) that likely were purchased from Russia. Crimeans rejected the new, illegitimate Ukraine gov't and took steps to arm and protect themselves against the Ukraine gov't, thus the oaths that many Crimean brass and lower ranks refusing to subjugate themselves to the new western leaning, parasite controlled Ukraine gov't.

"All warfare is based on deception.”~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I find it amusing that many view Putin as the enemy, when in reality the enemy is the USG...
That's entirely possible.
In his press conference this morning Putin stated several times that "there are no Russian troops in Crimea".

On the other hand that sure puts a huge damper on the whole "Putin is a bad ass" party theme we have going on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom