M1 Garand EBR Stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Garands were cool when tacticool wasn't cool. Having said that, as long as the original wasn't altered, I don't see the harm in playing with one of these stocks. Not that I'll be buying one.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta agree with flatwins...not my cup of tea but at least it can be returned to it's original platform. If a manufacturer is going make a pistol grip stock, I would much rather see an affordable repro BM 59 style stock.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I may want to change my answer. I was looking at the link on my phone and couldn't see the entire photo. Now that I see that they did the same damn thing they all do when they dream up their tacticool stock, I have to extend them the finger. What is the sore spot for me? Yep, you guessed it; the M4 stock.

The M4 stock on anything other than an AR-type rifle is the most unoriginal "feature" in the firearm world. It's like a bad remake to a bad movie. It's like the Cousin Eddie that just wouldn't leave. It's like a lingering fart from your grandma. It's like...like...the Mossberg tacticool lever rifle.

The defense rests, your Honor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom