M1 Garand EBR Stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Judging by how heavy those Sage stocks make an M1A, I can only imagine how heavy an M1 would be in one of those. An M1 is already another pound or so heavier than the M1A to begin with. I definitely wouldn't want to hump that thing in the field. It might make a fun gun to shoot at the range off the bench or bipod, but a range gun isn't exactly what I would call "tactical."

My idea of a "tactical" M1 (at least for the type of "tactics" I use) would be a simple light weight synthetic stock, and a forward optic mount with a scout scope or a co-witnessed Aimpoint. Along the lines of the bottom rifle in the first pic:
i275.photobucket.com_albums_jj314_stevej12_M1Scoutmount003.jpg

Or maybe that rifle with this optics setup:
t1_gstatic_com_images_e5e7af99efe46592c7a056135591912a._.jpg

J

Jckellison

I think it's awesome. LOL, I can understand you guys opinions as it's such an iconic firearm.

But as an enthusiast, I could see having at least on of my M1's dressed up like this. The same way one might have several different 10/22's, or shotguns.

If I had an M1, I'd be all over it. Thinking about ordering one just so I'll have it when my M1 dreams are realized.

Latest posts

Top Bottom