M4 Extended bolt release question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soldato556

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone here make one? The pic is Magpul's BAD device or Battery Assist Device along with their redi mag system. They haven't relased it yet to my knowledge, I may be wrong but I have looked. Other folks on different forums are making their own and selling them. I thought I'd check on here first rather then send my money out of state.

I know Brownells has one made by sure shot but the one they have is a striaght one, I'm looking for one like Magpul's, how it extends inside the trigger guard

ai668.photobucket.com_albums_vv49_soldato556_6933_03.jpg

ai668.photobucket.com_albums_vv49_soldato556_BIB_SDI_Starboard.jpg

ai668.photobucket.com_albums_vv49_soldato556_BIB_SDIBFG_1.jpg

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
"what ever it takes to make the kill easier!"

You can't get any tacti-cooler than that right there! Unfortunatly many of the gizmos sold are really a detriment to weapons handling, ie. cool bolt lock and unlock device sticks out just a bit and takes up a bit of trigger guard room, I can see it being a finger cutting, glove trapping, harness snagging widget that does make the "kill" easier....for the OTHER guy! AND if it were soooooo cooool why is it only for right hand shooters, to be real tacti-cool it has to be ambi and Coyote Brown:rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom