Major Data Breach Integris Health

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Just received notification from Integris that they will give free credit monitoring for 2 years. So now my question is what does the class action lawsuit give us???
Nothing I'm sure. Chances are the majority of the folks that got hit on the Integris deal, their info was most likely out there prior anyway. I think this is the 3rd of 4th time I've been through something like this, this is the first time with Integris. I suppose if you can prove that it cost you something, you might get something in return.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is an example of how to not handle a data breach by the uncaring Integris IT team. I got an email 6 weeks after the breach offering IDX credit monitoring purportedly as a result of the Integris data breach.

Not trusting Integris one bit, I called and demanded an IT connection to verify the authenticity of the email. Unbelievably the person on the phone had never seen the email and it took a good while to get the verification I demanded since you had to enter name, address, birth date, social, etc.

Worst response ever by an uncaring company in my experience. A classic example of I don't care even a bit you lowly bother of a customer.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is an example of how to not handle a data breach by the uncaring Integris IT team. I got an email 6 weeks after the breach offering IDX credit monitoring purportedly as a result of the Integris data breach.

Not trusting Integris one bit, I called and demanded an IT connection to verify the authenticity of the email. Unbelievably the person on the phone had never seen the email and it took a good while to get the verification I demanded since you had to enter name, address, birth date, social, etc.

Worst response ever by an uncaring company in my experience. A classic example of I don't care even a bit you lowly bother of a customer.
https://integrisok.com/landing/cyber-event
I worried about the same thing. If you go to their website concerning the breach it shows that they’re partnering with IDX and that emails will come from an email with a mail.idx.support domain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom