Major Data Breach Integris Health

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So why with all of or high tech knowledge are these people able to get into our computer systems -even the DOD at times.
Because computers are imperfect machines built by imperfect humans running imperfect software written by imperfect humans and they are 100% being used by imperfect humans.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Major data breaches happen at hospital systems and healthcare orgs literally all the time. The hospital industry is the worst managed industry since humans began recording information 100,000 years ago. Hospital executive leadership universally across the United States is a trash pit of incompetence and total technological illiteracy, and always some mix of actual regular illiteracy. There are 12 to 40+ data breaches every month from hospitals and healthcare orgs. It’s normal and common.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Major data breaches happen at hospital systems and healthcare orgs literally all the time. The hospital industry is the worst managed industry since humans began recording information 100,000 years ago. Hospital executive leadership universally across the United States is a trash pit of incompetence and total technological illiteracy, and always some mix of actual regular illiteracy. There are 12 to 40+ data breaches every month from hospitals and healthcare orgs. It’s normal and common.
Cannot argue with this at all. It pisses me off we have to supply the same exact information EVERY SINGLE TIME I take my elderly mother to have something done. Forms for days for a 30 minute deal. Every damned time...

:pissed:

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, pretty much happens every day.

Check out this website and you'll come away wondering how the whole system hasn't collapsed.
https://thehackernews.com/
Don't forget, this is all caused by low-life criminal human beings; they are the real problem.

travisstorma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many of these hospital attacks make me scratch my head. Many of them refuse to pay for software / hardware upgrades that would help mitigate these attacks. I can count at least 12 systems we have that are still on XP in hospitals in the area that are connected to the internet. This is due to the fact they don't want to pay for upgrades.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many of these hospital attacks make me scratch my head. Many of them refuse to pay for software / hardware upgrades that would help mitigate these attacks. I can count at least 12 systems we have that are still on XP in hospitals in the area that are connected to the internet. This is due to the fact they don't want to pay for upgrades.
There's no head scratching. And it's not even limited to the world of hospitals. Literally ALL of it is built around delivering max profits to owners or shareholders. IT security is cost. No one wants cost. But I guarantee someone has done the math that "if we get hit with this attack we'll be out $___X___ of bad publicity but we saved $_XXXX_ in the process.

Companies. Are. Not. Frens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom