Makes my blood boil !🤬🤬🤬🤬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rape by Instrumentation is not a lesser charge. It carries the same penalties as 1st Degree Rape the only difference is the perpetrator used a inanimate object like a finger or anything else other than his penis to penetrate the victim. In this case no charges where cited on the original booking until later when they listed it as First Degree Rape which was then changed to what it is now, Rape by Instrumentation. This, in my opinion, shows a lack of professionalism and reflects directly on whoever filed the first charges be it the DA's office, Creek County or the agent who made the arrest.
True. In Kansas it had to be any penetration, however slight, to meet one of the elements of rape. I'm assuming that is where Oklahoma's "carnal knowledge" fits.

Prosecutors file the charges. The PD, SO, agent, just push the paperwork.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To play the devil's advocate, one could take their 'morals' from the simple idea of 'Action and reaction'. What ever you do has a reaction, consequences, if you will. Therefore one should always do those things that he would want to come back to him. Essentially an non religious Golden Rule...Do unto others or reap as you sow, expressed in a scientific sense.

The biggest concern I would have with the "action and reaction" process is whether the reaction was detrimental to the one doing the action or only to the one receiving that action. In other words, if the "doer" is pleased with his actions, does it override the displeasure that the receiver has?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The biggest concern I would have with the "action and reaction" process is whether the reaction was detrimental to the one doing the action or only to the one receiving that action. In other words, if the "doer" is pleased with his actions, does it override the displeasure that the receiver has?
The Id, Ego, and Superego
The Id is responsible for all behaviors that satisfy the urges and impulses that respond directly and immediately to our basic urges, needs, and desires. The Id is our primitive unconscious thoughts.

The Id thinks that every unconscious wishful impulse should be satisfied immediately, regardless of the consequences. When the Id is satisfied, we receive pure pleasure. A baby is pure Id.

The Ego works within the reasoning processes of the mind and is the only part of the Psyche that is in touch with the real world in the conscious state. The Ego works to satisfy the Id's needs in socially acceptable means. The Ego is what we all strive to achieve
The Superego is supposed to be our conscience and thwart these needs and desires in as much as they pertain to society and its morals and laws, thus the Superego is our morality. I guess you can say our self-actualized morality.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m sure he did. I don’t know about Oklahoma, but all TX teachers have to pass a background check. The problem with background checks is that nothing shows up if a person hasn’t been in trouble for something.

Yes, Oklahoma also requires teachers to be fingerprinted, probably to be checked for criminal records. My wife's oldest sister has been a music teacher (and piano player) for a long period of time. Every time she has to be fingerprinted, they have trouble getting good prints because of the wear on her fingertips with playing instruments. Some people like her actually have to go to the OSBI to be fingerprinted by those that really know how to get those prints.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I had young kids, I would send them to a self-defense class in Karate, Judo -anything to give them the edge in a fight to enable them to escape. And I'd probable watch them like a hawk on their way to and from school. Pity the individual who would hurt kids.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was recently a admin/coach at Shawnee who finally got busted for being a pervo. They covered it up for quite a few years before some non-school folks finally got him busted. Goes on way too much.

As a side note I heard the superintendent there ran for state superintendent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom