man, news is slow. So....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what are you peeps doing for LDW?

Hitting the lake house with friends and relaxing, serving up all kinds of food...including the famed Avocado eggs, twice wrapped bacon pork shoulder and gummy bears soaked in Vodka.

fireball is in there somewhere too.

:woohoo1:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No plans.

Dang!!! It sure is hard being retired and trying to figure out what to do. So far, we've gone camping and followed that up with a trip to Idaho to visit family. So, all planned events after retirement have been completed, and now I need to find something to do.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like football, so Saturday will be hit hard. UFC177 is that night. It is Taco Nite at my house, and folks are bringing some great stuff.

Sunday will be church, straightening things up, and paying bills, changing oil, and other stuff like that.

Monday will be when my boy and I go fishing or shoot 22s or something fun out in the sticks. At least until it gets too hot. Then we will come home and grill steaks or something.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We used to go to the lake every holiday in summer. We had a 5th wheel and realy liked lake camping. Now the camper is sold, the boy is 16 and has a job on weekends. Too young to leave alone for 3 days and too old to want to go camping with us - even if he didnt have a job. I'll probably mow, do a few other things on the hunny do list and eventually fire up the smoker.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leaving to CA tomorrow for a 3-4 weeks. Going to spend LDW in Reno, me and a few old coworkers go up for the weekend once a year. We mostly just sit at the bars and people watch and eat some good food, but every now and then we may sit down at a black jack table(but very rarely). Although I do like to put a few title bets down on my favorite pro teams(decent odds with decent payouts).

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm packing up the truck and heading to Hollis for the weekend. Catch a few torrent movies, shoot some pool, eat real good at grandma's, and drink plenty of cold beer.

I was going to pack the guns, but it's still too damn hot to shoot down here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom