Man pulled from under burning car in Utah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our VP's wife called him out last night and said he would be the guy in the suit. I damn near fell out of my chair when he said that.

Some areas of the country would definately have a different out come.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on the shock. The guys car has just been hit by a motorcycle, it's on fire, it's quite possible he has neck or back injuries, and is likely in shock. He gets a pass.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on the shock. The guys car has just been hit by a motorcycle, it's on fire, it's quite possible he has neck or back injuries, and is likely in shock. He gets a pass.

I tend to agree somewhat, but he was also messing around with his pen in his jacket and the look he gave to the guy all sprawled out seemed odd.

I hope that if I were in the same situation, I'd be more focused and concerned over the other person if I didn't have any debilitating injuries.

Sounds like the motorcyclist is going to be ok. This type of wreck where a car turns directly in front of a bike is the number one way motorcyclists are killed...

Latest posts

Top Bottom