Mark Levine was on fire last night and had receipts on his intel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not showing anymore, but I got to see about 27 minutes of it then some elderly lady speaking some foreign language while stirring something in a pot jumps in for the last 2 or 3 minutes, and now Fox won't let the rest of Levin's rant play nor will Fox allow it to play from the start. Something about a copyright or some such manure.

Levin is spot on.

Woody

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fox news Censorship and blocking people like Don Trump and MTG from attending the Republican debate. I loook forward to a bunch of big media being sued out of existance for their unconstitutional crap they have pulled.

It was about Donal Trump. No “d” on the end of his name on the scroll bar. I don’t know who that is though…😛

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand why Fox would move the link to some other video instead of just saying something like "We don't want to allow Right Wing speech to be spread around countering our agenda," or some other verbiage along those lines.

Cowardice maybe? Threats from the power?

Woody

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Levine is always on fire, he's a political and legal genius imo, one of the few that I listen to as much as I can.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Levin is a neocon warmonger but he is usually right about domestic issues. He is about like Hannity...those two still worship law enforcement but they have acknowledged the corruption issue more than I've expected because all those years of patriot act crap finally came home to roost and affected their own guy (Trump).

Latest posts

Top Bottom