Marrying an Ex felon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back on topic; if your "girl" is a felon and you love guns so much, why would you marry her? After some of your earlier threads, are you sure you can own guns? I am not trying to call you out... okay, I am. Point is that you have talked more crap than a foreign radio station without backing anything up. If you're baiting, you got me. If you believe the line of crap you've rolled out, try Kaopectate.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Back on topic; if your "girl" is a felon and you love guns so much, why would you marry her? After some of your earlier threads, are you sure you can own guns? I am not trying to call you out... okay, I am. Point is that you have talked more crap than a foreign radio station without backing anything up. If you're baiting, you got me. If you believe the line of crap you've rolled out, try Kaopectate.

Felons can own airsoft guns so there is no issue here.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
actually, that's not true, in many states, to include OK. However, if it comes down to that, I'll move in a heartbeat over a state's being too restrictive. everyone should. Why pay taxes to tyrants?. I have thought of a way to have a DA revolver that is cap and ball, and also, a way to get 10 hits per second on target out of said revolver, each hit as "powerful" as 380 ball. With one in each hand, you have the same "capacity' as a Mac 11 smg, with the ccw 20 rd mag. Not bad for something that costs $500 each and can be shipped in thru the mail to anyone in 30 states! :-)

Many are NOT sensible enough to be around firearms, whom are NOT felons. Many felons serve the full sentence, 5 years or so, and then you would keep them locked up, based upon WHAT, sir? Your 'future crimes" abilities to predict behavior? There are 16 million felons in the USA. 3 million are locked up. 3 million are on some sort of supervision, 10 million are free to move around. Almost all of those locked up will one day be released, and another 'new' several hundred thousand people are charged with a felony every year. very soon a "lock them all up and leave them' policy would have half of the people locked up, costing 30k a year each, and they won't be paying any TAXES while locked up and their families will be on welfare during that time. So think about what would mean to the economy.

I hate to insult anyone's intelligence, but then, I just don't think there is anything intelligent at all in this. This is about the stupidest thing I have read in a long time - cap and ball revolvers; one in each hand; 10 hits per second on target...Dude; I am calling BS on all your poser posts in such a major way. Actually, why even debate with you? You need to get back on your meds or something man; get some help.

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who told him that?

Not sure whether it was the judge and/or the probation folks, I wasn't there for the discussion, but I know there was a specific discussion about it because we talked about it at length. He was a very active hunter (both domestic and international) and had hoped he could continue to hunt with muzzleloaders, that was the reason for the very specific questions. He was told that he could not possess a muzzleloader in Oklahoma, but could possess a crossbow and air rifle after his supervised probation ended, he was also told he could not have them at his home during the supervised part of his probation.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This may throw some light on the MZ subject:

Q: What qualifies as an antique firearm?
As defined in 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(16) the term “antique firearm” means -

…

A.any firearm (including any firearm with a matchlock, flintlock, percussion cap, or similar type of ignition system) manufactured in or before 1898; or
B.any replica of any firearm described in subparagraph (A) if such replica -

i.is not designed or redesigned for using rimfire or conventional centerfire fixed ammunition, or
ii.uses rimfire or conventional centerfire fixed ammunition which is no longer manufactured in the United States and which is not readily available in the ordinary channels of commercial trade; or
C.any muzzle loading rifle, muzzle loading shotgun, or muzzle loading pistol, which is designed to use black powder, or a black powder substitute, and which cannot use fixed ammunition. For purposes of this subparagraph, the term ‘antique firearm’ shall not include any weapon which incorporates a firearm frame or receiver, any firearm which is converted into a muzzle loading weapon, or any muzzle loading weapon, which can be readily converted to fire fixed ammunition by replacing the barrel, bolt, breechblock, or any combination thereof.
ATF has previously determined that certain muzzle loading models are firearms and subject to the provisions of the Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA). All of these guns incorporate the frame or receiver of a firearm that is capable of accepting other barrels designed to fire conventional rimfire or centerfire fixed ammunition. Therefore, these muzzle loading models do not meet the definition of “antique firearm” as that term is defined in the above-cited § 921(a)(16) and are “firearms” as defined in 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(3)

Furthermore, as firearms, the models described above, as well as other similar models, regardless of installed barrel type, are subject to all provisions of the GCA. Persons who purchase these firearms from licensed dealers are required to fill out ATF Form 4473 and are subject to a National Instant Background Check System (NICS) check. Convicted felons and certain other persons are prohibited from receiving and possessing these firearms.

The following is a list of weapons that load from the muzzle and remain classified as firearms, not antiques, under the purview of the GCA since they incorporate the frame or receiver of a firearm:

1.Savage Model 10ML (early, 1st version).
2.Mossberg 500 shotgun with muzzle loading barrel.
3.Remington 870 shotgun with muzzle loading barrel.
4.Mauser 98 rifle with muzzle loading barrel.
5.SKS rifle with muzzle loading barrel
6.RPB sM10 pistol with muzzle loading barrel.
7.H&R/New England Firearm Huntsman.
8.Thompson Center Encore/Contender.
9.Rossi .50 muzzle loading rifle.
This list is not complete and it frequently changes; therefore, there may be other muzzle loaders also classified as firearms. As noted, any muzzleloader weapon that is built on a firearm frame or receiver falls within the definition of a firearm provided in § 921(a)(3).

Latest posts

Top Bottom