Masks On Masks Off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that because of their appearance or because the wearer is full of....

Wanting to be on my ignore list...:rollingla:rotflmao:
OIP.QapLQZDELjsNZCIRmjSbTgHaG3

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about this for you guys? I have 6 officers in my department. Three of them have been out because they contracted COVID-19 and are required to wear masks the entire shift and I know all 3 officers wear their masks outside of work. So if masks are effective then why did 50% of my department contract COVID-19?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about this for you guys? I have 6 officers in my department. Three of them have been out because they contracted COVID-19 and are required to wear masks the entire shift and I know all 3 officers wear their masks outside of work. So if masks are effective then why did 50% of my department contract COVID-19?

Because of the folks that aren't wearing masks, duh.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The odds of needing our firearms when we run to the store are even lower, but we all still carry them.

We're stopping life for this, man. Closing down everything for this ridiculous virus that has an OVER 99% mortality rate... And people here are fear-mongering. The numbers are the numbers.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For the people that are parroting this fear BS. I don't get it... It's a complete and total Left/Democrat leaning talking point and maybe that's where some of you align yourselves.

You're pushing FEAR and the numbers don't support that kind of narrative. It's pretty ridiculous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom