May be AWOL for a bit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It means I was more/less a computer guru around the turn of the century... and like so many other things, those days have passed. :D

I probably need to start a thread with questions about cell phones and other new-fangled internet related stuff. Called our daughter today on the new phone, and she said "Welcome to the 21st century."

Feel kinda like Rodney Dangerfield... I get no respect. :D
:drunk2:

Lol ... I have forbidden Grumpy from EVER getting a new cell phone. NO MORE!! Because every 10 years when he gets a new phone because the other one is so obsolete it stops working, for an ENTIRE YEAR, ALL I hear is "I HATE THIS ****ING PHONE! NOTHING WORKS ON IT!!" Lol

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol ... I have forbidden Grumpy from EVER getting a new cell phone. NO MORE!! Because every 10 years when he gets a new phone because the other one is so obsolete it stops working, for an ENTIRE YEAR, ALL I hear is "I HATE THIS ****ING PHONE! NOTHING WORKS ON IT!!" Lol
HA! I was talking to one of the girls that helps with Sweetie this evening, and told her I'd probably keep this one until it stops working.

Hey, I'm still usin' Winders XP...

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It means I was more/less a computer guru around the turn of the century... and like so many other things, those days have passed. :D

I probably need to start a thread with questions about cell phones and other new-fangled internet related stuff. Called our daughter today on the new phone, and she said, "Welcome to the 21st century."

Feel kinda like Rodney Dangerfield... I get no respect. :D

For some time now at our church small group meetings, I've commented that I am "technology impaired." One of our ladies expressed disbelief, considering the cameras that I use in photography. I explained to her that I put them in an "auto mode" and just take pictures instead of worrying about camera settings.

Just today, I found out I can get a phone app for my Android phone that will let me remotely control at least two of my cameras. Looks like I get to look into that more. On occasion, like when taking a picture of the moon, I'd like to trip the shutter without having to touch the camera and causing it to move a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom