MCAAP Cabin available this weekend - 10/9-12/2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I forgot to cancel my reservation in cabin 71 A at MCAAP for this weekend and will get charged 1/2 if someone doesn't rent it. If you want it call 918.420.7484 and tell them you want to take the reservation that just cancelled.

Thanks and good luck this weekend.

pm me if you get the reservation.

:osu

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Cabins are the way to go for sure! Seen several trucks parked at Salt Plains on a special hunt yesterday.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cabins are plenty nice especially when wheelchairs are involved. It is a long way up and down from a wheelchair to an air bed.

Love those SP hunts! Wish I had not procrastinated entering into lottery draw, but I am thankful to go see Pearl Jam :mosh: tomorrow in Tulsa and not have to go to MCAAP Thursday morning. I know, I know that is hearsay. :ooh2:

Dreaming Man

"Got a gun, 'fact I got two
That's okay man, 'cuz I love God"
-- Glorified G

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I reserved the cabin April 9th then forgot to apply for the draws by May 5th(?) then the reservations left my mind till I got a reminder in MS Outlook yesterday. I would have forgot about it completely ... or till my cc bill arrived.

So because of forgetting to apply I don't get to go to Salt Plains this year either :( Recreationally, I enjoy SP more than MCAAP. It is more relaxing; not worried about caravans, QP and P&Y like at MCAAP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom