McCroskey Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to have to get me one of these. It was gonna be a new scope for the .270, or a McCroskey knife. However, I think I'll just get both.
A good, sharp knife is one of life's great pleasures I believe. And DS swears by 'em so I guess I'm sold.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, that's the one thing that concerns me about getting one. (That, and how addictive they are supposed to be!) I am probably gonna' have to learn to be a lot more careful than in the past. Not that I have been careless. I don't remember the last time I cut myself (knock on wood)! I may have to slow down and 'refine' my process.

JKinds

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had Dave make my dad a Elk for his 60th and me the trapper set. I must say I like the versatility of the trapper set and its light in the hand. You can't go wrong with any of his blades.

jacque1282

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had Dave make my dad a Elk for his 60th and me the trapper set. I must say I like the versatility of the trapper set and its light in the hand. You can't go wrong with any of his blades.

I have been thinking about ordering the trapper set for my husband for his first father's day gift. Glad to know you liked it. I haven't found any knives better than Dave's in a long time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom