Medical Bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a family emergency which required us having to leave the house for over two weeks and we were gone within a couple hours of receiving the call. It was actually a good educational experience and we made notes of things we forgot and wished we had. Top of my list was I forgot to bring replacement contact lenses. I can get by without them and using a pair of Granny Glasses but it’s much nicer with the contacts. In any event, one thing I would like to do is get our medical gear in a good, functional kit. This makes me wonder what you guys use for your emergency medications and first aid kits? I just bought this one from Amazon which I think will meet our needs just fine and will be filled with our prescription meds, OTC meds, antibiotics and first aid/trauma gear. https://a.co/d/0gXSLv0T

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to get ours gathered up in a bag but we have so much the bag would be huge. I have a great first aid kit that a member gave as a Christmas gift (thank you) a sealed plastic tote full of bandages, gloves, etc. We also have a ton of meds many of which need to be kept cool. Not sure how to pull this off unless we have time to gather it all.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep decent med kits in our cars/trucks and with them can treat basic day to day booboos along with adding an Israeli Bandage and tourniquet. What I’m hoping to make is an “oh crap the house is flooding or on fire and I have 5 minutes to grab these bags and the dogs and beat feet, I really don’t want to have to think through a checklist of gear. All will be kept in a single location in the basement and aside from grabbing all our important papers from the safe I’ll be good to go.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to get ours gathered up in a bag but we have so much the bag would be huge. I have a great first aid kit that a member gave as a Christmas gift (thank you) a sealed plastic tote full of bandages, gloves, etc. We also have a ton of meds many of which need to be kept cool. Not sure how to pull this off unless we have time to gather it all.
Make several smaller ones

Latest posts

Top Bottom