Medical Marijuana and gun ownership/possession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
God, I love it when you talk dirty about ... errr ... to me! :hey3:
Lol oh not you, never you, although I'm pretty sure you've banned me once or twice. ;) Actually, I don't think I was ever banned by any of the outie butts. Not that they didn't threaten it constantly.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The statements that "got in your head" were intended that way by the same group of folks that started their own forum and continually antagonize OSA still. The shame is in the fact that grown folks act as though a gun forum defines their being more than their family legacy. This forum war started long before my arrival at OSA, but the remaining combatants are set on causing mayhem and distrust. False profiles, deliberate attacks on targeted members and generally an overall mission to disrupt daily activities are less common today, but still occur on a limited basis. I have been banned from the forum, for less than most, but karma is real and that situation resolved itself in time. If you are active and participate, enjoy the community and the interaction, then hang around. If your purpose in life is to be an antagonist and an overall butt monkey, them may the ban hammer slap you about the head and face accordingly. @druryj and the rest put a good deal of time in keeping the forum running smoothly, I for one appreciate the effort!!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The statements that "got in your head" were intended that way by the same group of folks that started their own forum and continually antagonize OSA still. The shame is in the fact that grown folks act as though a gun forum defines their being more than their family legacy. This forum war started long before my arrival at OSA, but the remaining combatants are set on causing mayhem and distrust. False profiles, deliberate attacks on targeted members and generally an overall mission to disrupt daily activities are less common today, but still occur on a limited basis. I have been banned from the forum, for less than most, but karma is real and that situation resolved itself in time. If you are active and participate, enjoy the community and the interaction, then hang around. If your purpose in life is to be an antagonist and an overall butt monkey, them may the ban hammer slap you about the head and face accordingly. @druryj and the rest put a good deal of time in keeping the forum running smoothly, I for one appreciate the effort!!!
Some people can't live without drama, and probably get a limp stiffy when they toss the insults. Bow out their small chests, and do the tarzan yell like a limp wristed wannabe.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will say so far the mods have been pretty patient. I know I can get snippy at times, but so far I've not even warranted a warning, though I probably have skirted the line a time or two.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will say so far the mods have been pretty patient. I know I can get snippy at times, but so far I've not even warranted a warning, though I probably have skirted the line a time or two.

...(skirted the line...) Dang; I like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol oh not you, never you, although I'm pretty sure you've banned me once or twice. ;) Actually, I don't think I was ever banned by any of the outie butts. Not that they didn't threaten it constantly.

Haha! Letting someone talk me into moderating ANY forum was right up there in the top 10 things of dumbest **** I've ever done. People are assholes. Even worse when they think they have some kind of special privilege because you are "friends" ... Or they don't take their meds. Some of "you" guys are mentally unstable. And some of the other mods back in the day were the worst. I spent more time dealing with their ******** than I did any of you "regular" guys but isn't that how it usually goes with these things?

I'm perfectly happy to let somebody else deal with the fellas that have more estrogen coursing though their veins than a dorm full of college girls. Life's too short for that ********.

You I could at least discuss **** with.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! Letting someone talk me into moderating ANY forum was right up there in the top 10 things of dumbest **** I've ever done. People are assholes. Even worse when they think they have some kind of special privilege because you are "friends" ... Or they don't take their meds. Some of "you" guys are mentally unstable. And some of the other mods back in the day were the worst. I spent more time dealing with their ******** than I did any of you "regular" guys but isn't that how it usually goes with these things?

I'm perfectly happy to let somebody else deal with the fellas that have more estrogen coursing though their veins than a dorm full of college girls. Life's too short for that ********.

You should try being an op on IRC back in the day in a channel that had 120+ people in it at all times. Now that was equal parts fun and PIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom