Michelle Obama Holding up a sign .....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some these suggestions are disgusting. No respect for the first lady, homophobic undertones, maybe some racism thrown in.

The first lady has no respect for the American Tax payer. If she did, she would not be taking multiple vacations with money that was taken from my pay check. She also would not send her children on vacation using money taken from my pay check.

Go back to your hole troll.

USN-SCW-Ret

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I have a few more, we have :
Michelle Obama Holding a sign-vacation.jpg

And then what is her biggest wish:
Michelle Obama Holding a sign-Impeach.jpg

And the old faithfuls still work:
Michelle Obama Holding a sign-RonPaul.jpg

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some these suggestions are disgusting. No respect for the first lady, homophobic undertones, maybe some racism thrown in.

Yeah, it happens. At least the folks are open about it. Nothing to do unless you want to strip them of their Internet 1st Amendments.

And with that said, we don't really have 1st Amendment protections here. If we say something that violates the Mod's sensibilities or are #trolls, they can kick and ban us.

So the best thing is to just go with the flow around here, don't raise too much of a stink, and focus on the firearms.

I love seeing the first amendment at work!

Latest posts

Top Bottom