Microtech OTF Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by BPoutfitters 6709 E 41 street large sign "GUNS" (it's in the small strip mall) closed on Monday.
I found they carry a fairly good group of Microtech OTF Knives i only thought they sold guns, but they sell many other items.
If your in the market for a Microtech OTF Knife take a look at the ones at this store.

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped by BPoutfitters 6709 E 41 street large sign "GUNS" (it's in the small strip mall) closed on Monday.
I found they carry a fairly good group of Microtech OTF Knives i only thought they sold guns, but they sell many other items.
If your in the market for a Microtech OTF Knife take a look at the ones at this store.
They have a legit first responder program with a steep discount. I have a couple OTF knives from them.
microtech service personnel program

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yikes, even with the discount that's a lot of cash for a daily carry knife. I'd be pizzed if something happend to it even with the warranty.:pissed::crying:

31PjMSrtbaL._AC_SY780_.jpg

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand OTF knives ... not as solid lock up as a flipper, much more delicate/fragile operation than a flipper, deploys no faster than a flipper, becomes useless if mechanism breaks and generally costs more than a flipper with all else being equal.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand OTF knives ... not as solid lock up as a flipper, much more delicate/fragile operation than a flipper, deploys no faster than a flipper, becomes useless if mechanism breaks and generally costs more than a flipper with all else being equal.

But they're cool fidget spinners! :w000t:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I picked up a used one in a trade here a couple of weeks ago. Cool little knife and GED is right.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is where you are wrong in regards to Microtech OTF Knives, they are not delicate or fragile just watch this video .
Maybe you are posting about a microtech knock off made in China.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I owned a Microtech OTF for a brief time. Call me tight fisted, but I just couldn't justify a $300 fidget spinner.

Of course, I've spent $150+ on Spydercos before...but just once. :rolleyes2
You were lucky to pay $150 have you looked at their pricing today? in the May 2023 Blade Magazine page 45, the Spyderco Sliverax in picture with CPM S30V SS Steel blade has a MSRP of $306 US price and it's made in China not Golden Colorado.

Latest posts

Top Bottom