• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Military Bayonets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
@Firpo @leemozoid @Mr.Glock @Cold Smoke @crispy

I highly recommend you don't give a penny to this dude. He know's what he wants out of them and he's running an auction and he's gonna take you for a ride. Besides being blatently against the rules and circumventing the no auction rule, he's being patently deceptive. He's been here since 2008? he know what he's doing. Dirtbag. If you give him money for his high priced crap, you'll only encourage it while he’s ripping you off.

Last edited:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
179   0   0
@Firpo @leemozoid @Mr.Glock @Cold Smoke @crispy

I highly recommend you don't give a penny to this dude. He know's what he wants out of them and he's running an auction and he's gonna take you for a ride. Besides being blatently against the rules and circumventing the no auction rule, he's being patently deceptive. He's been here since 2008? he know what he's doing. Dirtbag. If you give him money for his high priced crap, you'll only encourage it.

Thanks on the heads up. Mods need to run him off.

thekidd76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's what I sent him that he didn't seem to care for...I could care less at this point...ive been on here for years, you want me gone then remove me, I get nothing but trouble it seems like from people like JEVapa anyway....this is a collection I inherited from a friend who passed and half the money collected is going to the widow....don't need the drama when already dealing with the loss.

"Not auctioning anything but have no idea what they are worth. I want what they are worth, not what they are worth to you. This was a collection inherited from someone, so I have no attachment to them, or idea of value. Why would I sell them to you if someone else who decided to make an offer offered more than you? I've already sold several, and i'll sell the ones you were interested in also, just not at your price."

thekidd76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This dude is running an auction. He won't give a price and insists on an offer. Then he responds that he has 4 offers over what I offered him. He's doing this to bypass the rules. Fricking catturd. If he would've just posted a price or told me he wanted $120, I probably would've bought both, but he's a dirtbag.

View attachment 366497
View attachment 366498
You should learn to read also...I never said I had 4 offers...I have 1 standing offer on 4 of the bayonets from a mutual friend of the deceased.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Conveniently left off the name calling he did also...classy.

What? Cat Sh*t? Seems appropriate. You definitely are not classy. You're a liar and you are running an auction. You are a stellar fella.

He told me twice, when I asked about price that he didn't know and I should make an offer. Then he comes back with statement that he had four offers already for $120 or more. He's running an auction and deceiving the participants. SCUMBAG

I guess one man's auction is another man's value inquiry?

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Here's what I sent him that he didn't seem to care for...I could care less at this point...ive been on here for years, you want me gone then remove me, I get nothing but trouble it seems like from people like JEVapa anyway....this is a collection I inherited from a friend who passed and half the money collected is going to the widow....don't need the drama when already dealing with the loss.

"Not auctioning anything but have no idea what they are worth. I want what they are worth, not what they are worth to you. This was a collection inherited from someone, so I have no attachment to them, or idea of value. Why would I sell them to you if someone else who decided to make an offer offered more than you? I've already sold several, and i'll sell the ones you were interested in also, just not at your price."

Put a price on them if you are not trying to bid them. The forum rules says to set a price. You did not do that, instead you are trying to get gents to BID. JEVapa just called you out for it. No big deal. Rectify the ad with a price that is required.

thekidd76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The last thing I told the name calling JEVapa was exactly that...I would be doing the research and putting a price on them and listing them. That wasn't a good enough answer for him. I'm not going to delete the ad because then he'll say i'm trying to hide something. This is a gun forum, the post was only to see if anyone here even had an interest in them before I spent time doing the research.

And again JEVapa...reading comprehension would do wonders for you. I never said I had 4 offers. Go read the screenshot you posted. I have ONE offer on FOUR of the bayonets from a mutual friend. Consider them off the market. I'll take them to another forum so as to not upset your delicate sensibilities anymore.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Is this one an auction too?
Bayonet auctioneer3.png

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
The last thing I told the name calling JEVapa was exactly that...I would be doing the research and putting a price on them and listing them. That wasn't a good enough answer for him. I'm not going to delete the ad because then he'll say i'm trying to hide something. This is a gun forum, the post was only to see if anyone here even had an interest in them before I spent time doing the research.

And again JEVapa...reading comprehension would do wonders for you. I never said I had 4 offers. Go read the screenshot you posted. I have ONE offer on FOUR of the bayonets from a mutual friend. Consider them off the market. I'll take them to another forum so as to not upset your delicate sensibilities anymore.
Lies. Why would I read your lame excuses? You're auctioning and got called out. If you're sad, just say you're sad.

Nobody GAS about your junk you got from a dead friend. You still are trying run an auction. Pity parties don't work.
Go back and read the screenshot of your PM to me saying you have standing offer on 4 of them that nets $120 each? So you're tryna get more?

Take that sh*t to ebay or GB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom