Mindhunter on netflix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a good show about 2 fbi men in the 70s that interview killers while in prison.I don't think its based on a true story but its very entertaining.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting.I thought it was kind of funny the big guy that cut off his mothers head told the fbi agent.Just because I'm a murderer doesn't mean I can't be polite.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Co-ed killer, there’s a podcast I listen to that recently did an episode about him.

You can do a quick google search and see the auctual police interview with him that’s lined up with the show, it’s pretty creepy how well the actor did.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got Netflix on my phone, and its not downloadable to a mobile device. Possibly to a computer?

I had to physically search for mind hunter and click the down load icon next to each title I couldn’t find it in the “available for download” section.

If stuff like this interests you and you like podcasts check out generation why, their back log of episodes helped burn a ton of drive time.

Attachments

• 732CEA5F-36A7-42A2-8064-BC282608E8D3.png
    732CEA5F-36A7-42A2-8064-BC282608E8D3.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 172

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to physically search for mind hunter and click the down load icon next to each title I couldn’t find it in the “available for download” section.

If stuff like this interests you and you like podcasts check out generation why, their back log of episodes helped burn a ton of drive time.
I surely will!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting.I thought it was kind of funny the big guy that cut off his mothers head told the fbi agent.Just because I'm a murderer doesn't mean I can't be polite.

That big guy was one crazy-eyed scary dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom