Mission First Tactical Customer Service is Horrible

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootinpreacher48

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i am going to give the short version, i sent a stock in that was defective, and while i understand that if the post office lost it, that is not Mission first tacticals fault, but teh stock was already 115.00 plus shipping back at like 9.00, well it has been over a month, and i called the company and asked where my product replacement was, and the guy on the other end, said they do not have it, so i said ok, i am out a stock, and then he proceeded to call me a liar and thief, saying i did not send the stock and i am just trying to get a free stock, and steal from the company.

the only reason i bought the stock in the first place was to try something other than magpul, i was trying to do my part and support the amercian economy, and amercian jobs, and diversify, i told the gentleman i know if they did not recieve that it is not their direct fault, but they could sent me a postage paid box, like several companies do for returns, end os story.

well he proceeded to call me a liar and thief, said i was cheap becuase i did not want to pay for the insurance, and delivery confirmation, and tracking number, and other stuff, and i told him i was not going to spend as much on shipping at the stock was itself.

so what i am saying is stick with MAGPUL, and i owe you an apology Magpul for commiting adultery on you and going outside the old faithful. Mission Fist Tactical's Customer Service is horrible.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Insurance, tracking, and delivery confirmation do not cost $100. Have you filed a complaint or contacted the PO at all or are you just slandering a company on here because its fun? I don't see how this is their fault at all if you didn't take the necessary steps to ensure product was insured and tracked.

What was defective about this $115 stock?

Furthermore, how is them sending you a postage paid box end of story? Mission first doesn't owe you a stock, the PO does. Maybe. Since you were too cheap to get the insurance or tracking, you're probably SOL. Lesson here isn't stick with Magpul, lesson here is to buy insurance and tracking. and not ***** when your stuff is lost because you didn't get insurance.

This post reeks of crybaby entitlement ********. I have nothing to do with Mission first tactical but its people like you who really twist me off. You're wanting somebody else to pay for your mistake. America, youre what's wrong with it.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He said he understood it wasn't MFT's fault if the PO lost it. He also merely suggested that MFT could send return boxes to avoid things like this in the future. I think he's more upset about the guy at MFT calling him a liar and a thief. Your post reeks of a warm summers eve, and people who get twisted off over internet forum posts are part of America's problems too.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suppose I was a bit harsh. But.. Complaining on a forum isn't the way to get things fixed. I dont see how MFT could reimburse someone when even they, the person, had no proof it was sent. Take it up with the PO or buy insurance next time.
I'm not calling him a liar or a thief, just poor judgment I guess.

A Warm summers eve? Lol. Nice.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i am going to give the short version, i sent a stock in that was defective, and while i understand that if the post office lost it, that is not Mission first tacticals fault, but teh stock was already 115.00 plus shipping back at like 9.00, well it has been over a month, and i called the company and asked where my product replacement was, and the guy on the other end, said they do not have it, so i said ok, i am out a stock, and then he proceeded to call me a liar and thief, saying i did not send the stock and i am just trying to get a free stock, and steal from the company.

the only reason i bought the stock in the first place was to try something other than magpul, i was trying to do my part and support the amercian economy, and amercian jobs, and diversify, i told the gentleman i know if they did not recieve that it is not their direct fault, but they could sent me a postage paid box, like several companies do for returns, end os story.

well he proceeded to call me a liar and thief, said i was cheap becuase i did not want to pay for the insurance, and delivery confirmation, and tracking number, and other stuff, and i told him i was not going to spend as much on shipping at the stock was itself.

so what i am saying is stick with MAGPUL, and i owe you an apology Magpul for commiting adultery on you and going outside the old faithful. Mission Fist Tactical's Customer Service is horrible.

many people have had great dealings. In fact I have their green furniture setup on my wife's AR as she wanted green. I don't know who you talked to but their social media people are great to deal with. I am also curious what was defective about the stock. I know they specify their stocks are a tight fit. Sure they could have sent postage paid for you to send it back, but they aren't required to.

314alias

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I once talked to a lady at cabelas and i didnt like her attitude.. i hung up and called back and got a different person.. i still buy everything from them.. and most of all how do we know what you are saying is true.. you MAY be a liar and a thief..

shootinpreacher48

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, first off wormydog or whatever, i want you to know you are the problem because am i not entitled to anything other than when i purchase a product that is defective, the company who made the defective product make it right. Here is was the problem with the stock where the seam is at the front part close to the receiver had a hair line crack, or failure to produce an adequate seam, so i called, i understand that they are not required to send a box that is paid shipping back, but this was not the first time i have talked to someone about the stock, and i kept getting the run around.

So Wormydog, just to let you know i am not offended by such quick tempered, demunitive, childish behavior, insolent, idiocy as to "twist-off" on someone without knowing the full story, that is the problem with America You are the problem. but anyways he told me, to pay for shipping, delivery confirmation, insurance, and signature confirmation which all adds up to a lot of money, why should i have to pay even more for a faulty product, and then get called a liar, and cheat.

Dealing with Kel-tec, maybe has spoiled me, cause the last item i had to send in they sent me a prepaid box, and i had my gun back in a little over a week.

314alias

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, first off wormydog or whatever, i want you to know you are the problem because am i not entitled to anything other than when i purchase a product that is defective, the company who made the defective product make it right. Here is was the problem with the stock where the seam is at the front part close to the receiver had a hair line crack, or failure to produce an adequate seam, so i called, i understand that they are not required to send a box that is paid shipping back, but this was not the first time i have talked to someone about the stock, and i kept getting the run around.

So Wormydog, just to let you know i am not offended by such quick tempered, demunitive, childish behavior, insolent, idiocy as to "twist-off" on someone without knowing the full story, that is the problem with America You are the problem. but anyways he told me, to pay for shipping, delivery confirmation, insurance, and signature confirmation which all adds up to a lot of money, why should i have to pay even more for a faulty product, and then get called a liar, and cheat.

Dealing with Kel-tec, maybe has spoiled me, cause the last item i had to send in they sent me a prepaid box, and i had my gun back in a little over a week.

Just wanted to make sure you saw what you actually wrote and how dumb it is to argue.. this is the problem with america..

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

so they suggest you pay for the extras such as delivery confirmation, insurance, and signature confirmation on something you could ship in a flat rate priority service box cheap...I just checked usps.com and to ship using a small flat rate box (a stock should fit in) insurance and delivery confirmation (can use it or signature confirmation) for 9.00 in post office or 8.05 online 5.35 or 5.15 was the base price of the box. So even if you went with a larger box still under 20 bucks to ship. Seems like a worthy investment worst case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom