Mission First Tactical Customer Service is Horrible

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootinpreacher48

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wormydog, i was just proving a point that useless, quick cuffed words do not get the point across effectively, i was laughing at your original words, to my wife, and was just proving a point that i am entitled to my freedom of speech, through every generation of my family who has fought and some have died since before the American Revolutionary War for this country and that freedom for Whiny little brats like myself in your words to complain and whine, to whine about a company that treats its customers they way i was treated.

I did not want to hurt nor offend you by what i said, just showing that lashing out at someone over the net, is not the way to handle it, i am not the one who called me names first. I just simply defended myself, against someone who did. i do not want to cause waves with you, but i will not be trashed and then take it.

To all other posts about the cost of shipping. that is not the point i have learned a lesson, and did not ask the gentleman to replace the product not at any point, i simple spoke my mind that because i purchased a faulty product and then had to pay for the shipping back, that i was out a stock, plus shipping. Then he started calling me a liar and cheat. So had the product not been faulty from the get go, problem solved, now i understand that companies and people are not perfect. That not one person is perfect, except Jesus, and we crucified him for it. but anyways, the point of this forum was to show that customer service for that company at least with several people that i talked to was horrible, which can make or brake a product.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I care more about the company than I do hearing you guys argue about who was wrong and who is right. I have only bought one thing from them and it was a pistol grip for my ar. And I bought it from walmart. Then if somethings wrong it goes back to walmart for a quick replace. Now I understand that walmart didn't carry them back in 2012. But they do now. I love their pistol grip. It fits perfect and does everything they say it does. I am wanting to try their aluminum quad rail that has the piece that fills in the delta ring gap. It's only $99 at wally world. Then if it sucks it goes back to walmart for a refund.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He said he understood it wasn't MFT's fault if the PO lost it. He also merely suggested that MFT could send return boxes to avoid things like this in the future. I think he's more upset about the guy at MFT calling him a liar and a thief. .

This was my take also.

Sent from Missile Silo 341A

Latest posts

Top Bottom