MK III re-assembly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to update, it shot beautifully first time out once I finally got it back together. Any second thoughts are long gone. Not a single solitary malfunction in 200 or so rounds of Mini Mags and Wildcats.

The fun factor is seriously off the charts with these things. Mine is the 5.5" bull barrel Talo edition with a Hi Viz setup like the Hunter. I normally shoot .45 Auto, so I'm really digging having this much fun for $.03 a round as opposed to ten times that much.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just to update, it shot beautifully first time out once I finally got it back together. Any second thoughts are long gone. Not a single solitary malfunction in 200 or so rounds of Mini Mags and Wildcats.

The fun factor is seriously off the charts with these things. Mine is the 5.5" bull barrel Talo edition with a Hi Viz setup like the Hunter. I normally shoot .45 Auto, so I'm really digging having this much fun for $.03 a round as opposed to ten times that much.

Kind of like I said, once you figger it out, its not bad at all. Its the pistol I shoot the most, as its the cheapest, and the most fun.:D Its a tack driver with the red dot

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_P8200004.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom