Mobile one synthetic oil dropper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's an easy to make gadget, but extremely handy.

Mobile one or other full synthetic is an excellent oil for 1911's. Make one of these for your gun cleaning kit.

-----------

take an old Visine eye drop or other dropper bottle. taking care to remove all old markings. a drop of oil in your eye would hurt :yikes2:

ahome.tulsaconnect.com_toug_cpf_dropper.JPG

take a straw and drip oil into bottle

ahome.tulsaconnect.com_toug_cpf_dropper2.JPG

done... a handy leak proof oil drop dispenser for your gun kit

ahome.tulsaconnect.com_toug_cpf_dropper3.JPG

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ask any of several 1911 experts about using a wet-lube (like Mobile-1 Synthetic 5w20) and they'll tell you that they are far and above what RemOil can do.

Different guns like different things, but 1911s like to run wet with plenty of lube.

Use Rem Oil on a glock - and just barely (if you have to) :D

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've used Mobil 1 for years on my pistols and my AR's. After 1500 rds thru an AR in a single day it's still running while others are breaking theirs down to clean them.

handcannon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've used Mobil 1 for years on my pistols and my AR's. After 1500 rds thru an AR in a single day it's still running while others are breaking theirs down to clean them.

+1000, have used Mobil One exclusively on my AR since new, and now use it on all of my pistols as well. Zero issues on any weapons since I switched over, after many thousands of rounds. Cleanup seems to be easier as well, though I can't prove it lol.

My range bag applicator looks remarkably similar, too :respect:

Latest posts

Top Bottom