Model 327 Night Guard.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayBo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok gents,,,I am still searching for the main-boss a CC. Yall know I was maybe seeking a 940,,now ruled out, sp 101. They are really nice, but I can`t see giving what they seem to be bringing for a ccg. Long/short,,I am now looking for maybe a Model 327 Night Guard,S&W. Any advice and info on trigger pull, reliability and all info sure would be appreciated...Thanks...Jay,,,I noted I have others, but this looks pretty nice....

JayBo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to clarify my repeated request on ccw`s for my better half, I probably should add that I was really looking for three, One for each of my girls,aka,,,Wife, and two daughters. I now have all three a nice ccw, two S&W airweights and a body guard. Others out of my price range (trying to come up with three at once). Anyway, all taken care of. So I will try and find something else to peak my interest. Thanks for all patience,,I am older, and should be more educated in firearms than I am,, I get all fired up every so often and the thrill of the hunts haunts me again,,:)...Thanks guys...Jay

JayBo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Editing this post so I don`t sound like a complete A**,,The bodygaurd I gave the $375.00 for was back in the summer,,,BEFORE all the,,(Gotta be careful) as not to say what i really think about all the pricing...BS..Just didn`t want to sound like I was bragging,,That ain`t my way...Thanks...jim

Yep, I really lucked out on a nice 38sp Bodygaurd,with C Streak lazer sight,$375.00 and been fired 5 times,box and papers, for what that`s worth. I like to enjoy the pleasure of staying comfortable with near all my guns,,,Meaning, I use,, shoot mine and don`t let weeds grow around them. I am gonna watch for the 327, I think I would really like have one...Thanks Pard...Jay

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom