Mom is not amused.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’s why “cigarette” was in quotes. I’m not exactly an expert on them left-handed cigarettes, but that didn’t exactly look like a regular cigarette.
Thank you, a very polite way to hold me accountable! This guy is a clown, no wonder he is on "clown world."

I worked in a major hospital ER and a man in his mid 20's was brought in with a chunk of his upper lip missing and powder burn all over his face. He had a thick blue rag soaked in blood he was holding over the gaping wound. He said he fell walking up some steps and hit his lip on the edge of the step and it was just a "basic fat lip" and to stitch him up so he could go home. He really needed a plastic surgeon. The truth came out when his brother arrived and a nurse overheard the conversation. His brother was a police officer and was trying to get him on the force. The injured man wanted to become a police officer so he lied in the ER, knowing a gunshot wound would be reported. This is what the nurse heard:

He was drinking and walking around his apartment twirling a .357 magnum revolver drinking vodka from a bottle. He tripped over his cat and the revolver went off, taking a chunk of his upper lip with it. His story he told to his brother was filled with expletives and anger directed towards his cat.

The kid in that video is lucky he didn't shoot himself, a family member or neighbor.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But did anyone ask if the cat was ok? LOL
The guy was a real jerk before his brother arrived and after. At the time the nurses, doctors and techs that had to deal with him had trouble not laughing while treating him before they sent him to the floor, after they heard that story. Yes, it was recorded in the records as an accidental GSW to the face. As for the cat we opined that it did it on purpose.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG ... Damned kids ... 🙄🙄🙄 I remember those days. I didn't have one last nerve left for anyone to get on. That boy will be wearing those bruises for a day or two. And, far as I'm concerned he earned every one of them ... And the numerous asschewings he's gonna get -- for a month or two. 😘
And Thanksgiving, and Christmas and New Year's Day and ........ every time the family gets together with their cousins. "Hey gangstaman, tell us about your wannabe video again."

1686873330565.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy was a real jerk before his brother arrived and after. At the time the nurses, doctors and techs that had to deal with him had trouble not laughing while treating him before they sent him to the floor, after they heard that story. Yes, it was recorded in the records as an accidental GSW to the face. As for the cat we opined that it did it on purpose.
Hopefully, his LE career is gone mixed in with the acrid odor of smokeless powder. If he would lie about this, he would lie about anything. That is not the way to start any career, especially LE.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully, his LE career is gone mixed in with the acrid odor of smokeless powder. If he would lie about this, he would lie about anything. That is not the way to start any career, especially LE.
Working in an ER is pretty much like the series ER, never any idea what happened after a patient left.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Working in an ER is pretty much like the series ER, never any idea what happened after a patient left.
No idea what happened after a patient left. But really, you probably had a pretty good idea of what would happen. At the very least how many times did you say, "yeah he will be back, maybe in a day or two."

Latest posts

Top Bottom