Moms Demand Action Poster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L48Shark

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a new anti-2A poster being praised on FaceBook as a "great" or "powerful" ad from an outfit called "Moms Demand Action":

902815_363196557131604_233137240_o.jpg

Both of these items are legal in America and illegal in schools. What am I missing? :screwy:

Also, I was completely mistaken about the goals of an organization named "Moms Demand Action", but that's another story... :naughty:

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, the poster for crazy Liberal agenda. People like this will destroy our country from within if we ever let them gain enough power. Pretty scary to think people actually think like this & believe their own BS.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have to be pretty stupid or just a willing liar to spread these around. Obviously none of those have been BANNED in America, that's just a lie. And I'll bet that rifles are banned in more schools than the other items.

L48Shark

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's another picture of their adds. Notice the girls finger in the trigger.

i229.photobucket.com_albums_ee16_gfercaks33_7B3D5D77_CC2D_4DA65ca16fd0fc0e568a496959a7cfe59edc.jpg

I also find this one amusing. In addition to the lack of basic gun safety on this one, from Wikipedia:

The 1938 Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act contains a section highlighting that a confectionery product with a non-nutritive object, partially or totally imbedded within it, cannot be sold within the United States, unless the FDA issues a regulation that the non-nutritive object has functional value. Essentially, the 1938 Act bans “the sale of any candy that has imbedded in it a toy or trinket.”

Democratic POTUS in office in 1938 - FDR

In 1997, the staff of the CPSC, the Consumer Product Safety Commission, examined and issued a recall for some Kinder Surprise illegally brought into the US with foreign labels. The staff determined that the toys within the eggs had small parts. The staff presumed that Kinder Surprise, being a chocolate product, was intended for children of all ages, including those under three years of age. On this basis, the staff took the position that Kinder Surprise was in violation of the small parts regulation and banned from importation into the US.

Democratic POTUS in office in 1997 - Clinton

In 2012 the FDA re-issued their import alert stating “The imbedded non-nutritive objects in these confectionery products may pose a public health risk as the consumer may unknowingly choke on the object.

Democratic POTUS in office in 2012 - Obama

And while I'm at it, wasn't it California that banned Little Red Riding Hood?

:hithead:

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are correct sir!

Kinder eggs are awesome. Back when I was a kid my dad mailed me a box from Germany they were tasty and I got a cool little toy also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom