Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not actually morning anymore, but good morning and good after noon, Ladies and Gentlemen!
True ... But when you have half grown kittens and a goofy-ass dog keeping you up all night playing I submit that any time you can get a couple hours of sleep resets your "morning" tracker. 😉🤣🤣

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. I got my backyard mowed yesterday. And, as always, I can feel it today. Now I'm waiting on my new Ruger 10/22 to come in!

Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson for July 30, 2024​

Calvin and Hobbes Comic Strip for July 30, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, it's the last day of July. I guess I'd better get serious about organizing the convention equipment for Lufkin next month.

Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller for July 31, 2024​

Non Sequitur Comic Strip for July 31, 2024

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning! Ablation went well. Yesterday was pretty rough but today is much better. I'm supposed to give it a couple weeks to heal before I start PT. The difference I feel already is absolutely amazing. My neck is weaker so I have a hard time holding my head up but the spasms are WAY less so I am standing up straighter. I'll keep the ice packs on it again today then tomorrow start trying to do the real mild PT for my neck and shoulders. It feels kinda weird to not have those spasms now. Strange what your body adjusts to over time. I'll be real glad to readjust that ... I'm looking forward to going to the range and seeing what I can do now. Week after next. Sigh ... I've waited this long what's another couple of weeks.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, it's just about go-time. Convention in Lufkin, TX in two weeks. Gotta get equipment lined out and ready to load up. I hope it cools down again during load up and the drive down. But, that's likely just wishful thinking.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for August 01, 2024​

Shoe Comic Strip for August 01, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Thunder woke me up early this morning, and later I noticed it has rained a little bit. Looks like there are still a few small cells around, so maybe another sprinkle here and there.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for August 02, 2024​

Shoe Comic Strip for August 02, 2024

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oddly enough, my WeatherUnderground phone app said this afternoon that it was 103 degrees here in Ontario, Oregon and 89 degrees in the Tri-city area in Oklahoma.

Good thing we are almost finished working here in Oregon. One set of roads (I-84) tomorrow and then about 15 sections of roads to re-do before leaving Oregon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom