Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, I'm gonna be busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kickin' contest for the next few days. Gotta get the convention equipment lined out and loaded into my truck. Then I'll disappear on Thursday as I head to Lufkin, TX. And I probably won't post again until Tuesday of next week.

Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller for August 12, 2024​

Non Sequitur Comic Strip for August 12, 2024

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning!! Don't work too hard and have a safe, fun trip.

I've been busy cleaning out my fabric/sewing room. I promised I'd have everyone's booty together by the end of the month and I'm gonna make that happen, by golly!

Rest of this week is gonna be a bust, though. Tomorrow I go for an ablation on the right side -- three levels, I think. When they did the left side I was pretty spent. It took me a week to 10 days to get back up on my feet. Not just from nerves being burned, but from the anesthesia. That stuff used to not bother me but man oh man, since I've gotten older it takes the wind right out of my sails.

Y'all have a good few days until I manage to come back and let y'all know I survived. 😉

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Gettin' down to the wire for me. Getting laptops updated, and equipment sorted out. Will start loading the audio stuff tomorrow - of course it will be very hot, and the speakers are bulky and hard to handle. No one to help, such is my life.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for August 13, 2024​

Shoe Comic Strip for August 13, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Waiting for my buddy in Houston to call me to find out what equipment he wants me to bring to the convention. Usually it's the pretty much the same stuff, but last night he said it might change up some. Of course, he'll wait until the hottest part of the day to let me know. Such is my life.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for August 14, 2024​

Shoe Comic Strip for August 14, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack! And my butt is draggin'! It was a good show. Got to meet Kevin Sorbo again. The drive down to Lufkin was tiring, but the drive back was exhausting! Truck can wait to be unloaded until tomorrow whenever I wake up.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. I was tired. I slept for nearly 10 hours. My back is stiff, but I'm okay otherwise. Gonna go unload my truck in a bit. Looks like this may our last event for the year. We'll see. Glad to be home.

B.C. by Mastroianni and Hart for August 20, 2024​

B.C. Comic Strip for August 20, 2024

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well I'm finally getting back to my old self after working the convention. I guess the grass and laundry will take up the rest of my week.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for August 21, 2024​

Shoe Comic Strip for August 21, 2024

Shoe's comment can also be applied to those in bathroom stalls of truck stops and convenience stores but with regard to cell signals for the occupants' phones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom