Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. We got rain last night, and the temp is 73° outside. Glad I got the backyard mowed, or I would have had to hire a bushhog. But this just means I'll have to mow again in a few days. Woohoo!

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for August 31, 2024​

Shoe Comic Strip for August 31, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everbody. Running a little late this morning. Had a bout of indigestion last night and didn't get much sleep. But I'm better today. Guess I'll run to Crest for groceries and read some more in my HAM Technitian book.

Pickles by Brian Crane for September 01, 2024​

Pickles Comic Strip for September 01, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. All the eco-libs keep screaming about global warming and the damage it will do. That seems funny because the grass in my yard has never grown faster than it has this year. It's all I can do to keep up with it.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for September 02, 2024​

Shoe Comic Strip for September 02, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Mowed the front yard yesterday while it was relatively cool (low 80s). Noticed the mulcher was putting out globs of cut grass, instead of finely chopped stuff. Turned it over and saw the rear baffle had broken loose. Something else to fix. I'll put it on my list. Got a doctor appointment this afternoon. Fun, fun, fun!

Herman by Jim Unger for September 03, 2024​

Herman Comic Strip for September 03, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Doesn't look like there will be any more conventions for the rest of the year (unless that changes). So I guess I should get my truck into the dealership to have the "recalls" taken care of. Neither are really serious, but could be quite annoying if they happen.

Pickles by Brian Crane for September 04, 2024​

Pickles Comic Strip for September 04, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Still trying to get used to the "short" week. Almost forgot to put my trash out this morning.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for September 05, 2024​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for September 05, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Since the temps have come down a bit, I've restarted my walks around the neighborhoods. I've missed the exercise. Weighted myself yesterday, and I'm down to 219#. I'd love to get back below 200# again. But that will have to wait. It's Messican food Friday!

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for September 06, 2024​

Shoe Comic Strip for September 06, 2024

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well it looks like the cool-down has finally arrived! It's only going to be in the high 70s today. Sounds like the perfect day for a walk.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for September 07, 2024​

Shoe Comic Strip for September 07, 2024

Latest posts

Top Bottom