Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sigh ... Can we PLEASE just have some 100F sunshiny days for a week or so?? I mean just so I can get my feet back up under me?? Please ... 🤷🤷🤷

I don't even know what happened to half my day ... I'm usually up about 6 or 7 to take something for the headache that is so bad it wakes me up but today I woke up after 10. Like the morning's half gone 10 ... So I took some meds then but I have been absolutely worthless all damned day. Bleh ... I think I'm gonna use my pass for today and try again tomorrow. 🙃

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Busy day today. Got a doctor appointment this morning, then off to Shawnee to promote the anime convention. Gonna be a long day.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for July 12, 2023​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for July 12, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, at least it didn't rain last night for a change. My lawn is getting pretty soft in spots. Spent most of the day running around Shawnee yesterday promoting our anime convention. The heat and humidity really took it's toll on my this morning.

Pickles by Brian Crane for July 13, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for July 13, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. More Thunder, lightning, and rain last night. Just what we needed. Hopefully it won't rain today so I can get the brisket smoked I'm making for my family reunion tomorrow.

Pickles by Brian Crane for July 14, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for July 14, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Getting ready to head to Chandler for a family reunion. Smoked a brisket yesterday. Now I need to go pick up Mom and head that way.

Pickles by Brian Crane for July 15, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for July 15, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Family reunion in Chandler was great. Got to see relatives I don't see except at the reunion. Sadly, there's getting to be fewer, and fewer of us.

Pickles by Brian Crane for July 16, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for July 16, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boy this weather is something isn't it?? I usually have a rough time of it through spring but then when summer gets here I'm better. I don't think I've EVER seen a spring run all the way into the middle of July. I'm ready for the weather to settle down and gets hot and dry and stays that way for a while.

Been deep cleaning the bedroom while Grumpy's been out shooting with the boys. It's ready for him to help me put the area rug down so his little feetsies won't get cold when they hit the floor in the winter time ... 🙄🤦🙃😂😂😂 Poor guy I dunno why he stays ... He has it SO rough. 😋😇😘

Latest posts

Top Bottom