Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been working in the garden. I swear I could just scream, though. I spend 10-15 minutes weeding and pruning stuff and getting my plants I bought yesterday watered real good so I can figure out where to out them and then have to sit for twice as long cuz my back start a hurting. 😑😑😑

Oh well ... I need to stop feeling sorry for myself. I could very easily been left unable to do even 10-15 minutes at a time so I need to count my blessings. I need to start getting up earlier so I'm not out there in that sun though. That's not good for my tats and it's a little warm for long sleeves.

My new sign to hang on the front door ...

1689874926262.png

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Got the back yard mowed yesterday. Man! Was that a job! Now my yard looks like I need to take a wind rower to it and bail it. Dishwasher's been run, laundry is done, and yards are mowed. Now I can relax and go have Messican food later.

Pickles by Brian Crane for July 21, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for July 21, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning sweetie! (And the rest of you yahoos! 😉) I'm sitting at the doctor's office. Then off to Sam's for a few things -- then home to play in the garden a little. I think I might break out the sewing machine and play around too.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Nice day outside before the heat comes back. Guess I should toddle on over to Crest to stock up on things I don't need.

Geech by Jerry Bittle for July 23, 2023​

Geech Comic Strip for July 23, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to try and clean out the shed some. I'll probably make some cucumber tomato salad and then do some reading instead. Not feeling very industrious today. That little girl cat used me for a trampoline most of the night last night. I dunno what she was trying to accomplish but whatever it was, she kept me awake on and off all night doing it. 😣😣 It's a good thing for her I think she's a sweetiepie most of the time.

20230625_184648.jpg

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to try and clean out the shed some. I'll probably make some cucumber tomato salad and then do some reading instead. Not feeling very industrious today. That little girl cat used me for a trampoline most of the night last night. I dunno what she was trying to accomplish but whatever it was, she kept me awake on and off all night doing it. 😣😣 It's a good thing for her I think she's a sweetiepie most of the time.

View attachment 395473
Remember, dogs have masters. Cats have servants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom