Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everbody. No, I didn't sleep in again today. Woke up and was piddling around getting ready to fire up the computer when I realized my iPhone wouldn't turn on. Considering every site wants you to have two-layer protection, that means sending you a pass code on your phone when you log in. Whoopsie! Couldn't check the online bank site because... (see above). So, I had to get dressed and run to the bank to make sure the payment had gone through (it had). Then I had to go to the AT&T store to get the phone fixed. As it turns out this is a quirk with iPhones. All you have to do is press volume up, volume down, then power button until the apple appears on the screen. Yeah, them new-fangled wireless 'lectronic deevices make life so much easier! <insert sarcasm emoji here>

Geech by Jerry Bittle for July 24, 2023​

Geech Comic Strip for July 24, 2023

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope the appointment goes well. (Well and the rest of your day too.) I'm not sure what's going on here today. 🤷 Hopefully it's not much. I'm REALLY unmotivated today. ☺

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got out and did the outside stuff @ 6am.
Can't find where to add freon for outside, so back to inside.
Won't be out again, till in the morning. Good day to load ammo.

Wif is improving daily, almost back to normal. If we hadn't gone OU Med when we did, she wouldn't have lasted another 2 days. Follow up with Dr, was all good. She may end up being a paper, the students and Drs got a lesson on this case.

Hope you have a good and productive visit, mtnboomer.

Stay cool.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Guess I should attempt some house cleaning. You never know when royalty might drop by.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for July 26, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for July 26, 2023

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. It's gonna get really busy for me for the rest of the year. Got conventions to attend to promote our convention. Then our convention to work. Then three more convention around Houston until the end of the year. So, there'll be times I'm not here for several days at a time. Just a heads up so you don't think I croaked (but by the beginning of '24 I might feel pretty dead!).

Pickles by Brian Crane for July 27, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for July 27, 2023

Latest posts

Top Bottom